Monday, April 23, 2012

Home Sweet Home

It's been a while since my last post because I've been busy...moving house!! Mr A. and I had been looking for a place since the end of last year. At first we were looking to rent but the rent prices in our desired suburbs were so high even though the apartments themselves were nothing special and many didn't have their own laundry space. On a whim we looked at buying and found that the mortgage repayment and rent were pretty much the same. In February we fell in love with an apartment and it was ours by March! For the past month we've been settling in and slowly finding places for everything. Last time I moved house it was in 1996 and I was 11. Moving is so stressful! But we made it and it feels so good to have our own space.

Apartment

Our front door

Balcony view

View from our balcony (it's so nice to see trees!! Where my parents live it's a new suburb compared to this one so whatever trees they have are tiny and boring)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Hope you post some interior shots too, once you settle in =)

    ReplyDelete