Friday, June 26, 2009

Winter Market

Photobucket


Almost forgot to annouce, I'll be at the winter Made on the Left market! It's going to be a special epic two day event, I'll be there on the Saturday at my stall. On Sunday I'll be helping my friend Helena with hers. It's going to fun! If you're from Perth, come take a look.

I'll have pretty much all my currently created stuff on CLEARANCE! Woo! I want everything to go so things will be slashed by about 50%. BUT, I will have some new things too like art prints! They will be new illustrations and a bit different to what I've already done. Not so cutesy (but still cute) and not focused on a children's illustration style. And if you make a purchase at my stall, mention this blog post and you'll get a special gift! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I'm so sorry I can't be there! :( It sounds like a whole heap of fun!!

    ReplyDelete