Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Home

Some photos I've taken around the apartment. I still have quite a bit to go before it looks presentable though!

006
I love Moomins! I got all these mugs as gifts from my relatives when I went to Finland a few years back.

005

004

003
When I received my package from Little Paper Lane, I peeled off the washi tape on the package and put it on my wall. It looked pretty cute so I kept adding more tape and then added some instax photos. I think I'll keep adding to the collage, it's just above the dining table so it creates a nice focal point.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Moomins!!! eeeep! Cool mugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I adore that collage! It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Moomins too! Thank you for your comment, it was lovely to hear from you! x

    ReplyDelete