Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tomato red

bicycle

I found this little bicycle at the department store, it's meant to be a Christmas tree ornament. I wish I had a real bike like this, all shiny and red...but then I remember how I'm not very good at riding a bike anymore (I think the last time I rode a bike was in 1999 eep) and riding on the main road scares me to death. So I think I will just have this wee bike sit on my desk all year round and I can dream of a fancy me who rides around on a bike without a care in the world.

3 comments:

  1. ooooooh! awesome.

    and isnt it easy to ride a bike again i.e. the saying "just like riding a bike"? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yes there is that saying, and then there is me! I remember last time I rode a bike, it was after not riding a bike for a few years and I couldn't get my butt off the seat to ride up a hill! It felt really awkward and kinda scarey...yeah I know I'm lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I with you... I'm too wimpy for bike riding on the roads or even bike path :/ but it would be so sweet to get an old-fashioned bike with a basket to put kittens, puppies and flowers in

    ReplyDelete