Thursday, July 5, 2012

Miso Crackers

misocracker


Whenever I feel like a little snack that's still healthy, I turn to this recipe. I found it in a Japanese magazine called tocotoco. I tweaked it a little to fit into my diet and it's soooo tasty! Try it :D

Miso Cracker
~ Combine 50g gluten free plain flour and 50g buckwheat flour in a bowl.
~ In a separate bowl, mix 1tbs vegetable oil and 1tbs miso paste.
~ Put combined miso and oil into the bowl of flour, add 2tbs rice milk and mix. Once nearly combined, use hands to form into a ball of dough.
~ Roll dough out on baking paper/cookie sheet until 2mm thick. Using a sharp knife, make cutting lines (but don't cut all the way through) roughly 5mm apart, then one line in the middle perpendicular to the first.
~ Bake on a pan in 180C oven for 15-18mins.
~ Cracker should be nicely browned, cool on pan and using your hands break the cracker into little sticks.
~ Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!





















    Diwali Crackers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really nice to hear that people enjoy reading my little blog :)

      Delete