Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back from the hills

I've been back from the Dwellingup holiday for over a week now and finally got my butt into gear to show you what I did down there. I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to though, most of the time I was feeling really sick and the altitude wasn't making it any better (would never have thought that the place was high enough but considering how drained I felt the whole time I was there versus how I feel in regular old Perth, it must have been pretty high up!). So I managed to get one painting done and then snap a few pics with my partner which I then doodled on once I came home. I apologise for no photos of sweeping landscapes and of the most sweetest alpaca on the drive there.

Let the sweet one sleep

Let the sweet one sleep


Originally I had the bunny in brown as that's how I saw it in my head but turned out my head was wrong! The brown was too dark and overpowering while the grey was just right.

Making music

Making music

These marks

These marks


My partner is so pretty haha! I love doodling on top of photos in photoshop. I've been thinking about doing it for real though, getting face paint and painting on his face...I'm sure I can convince him of letting me do it, all in the name of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment