Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Busy little fingers

catchalittletree
"Catch a little tree"


So this is what I have been busy with for the past month or so : making jewellery! I've been building up a new little brand which I have named "eeva margita" (forgive me if I've already mentioned this...). The name is a combination of my mother's and my middle names. I've done this because I've been using photos of my mother from the 70's as inspiration and then throwing in a little bit of me for good measure.

More photos are on the way, so hold tight and check back tomorrow ♥

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! You always do the coolest things. Loving this jewelry range very much so far, can't wait to see more of what you do with it!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're so sweet..i want to see the whole range already...sigh. swoon.

    ReplyDelete